RAP as a Service is a new delivery experience to enable you to assess your environment at your convenience. The data is collected remotely allowing you to maintain the utmost privacy and run the assessment on your own schedule. Submission of data through the cloud and viewing results on our online portal uses encryption to help protect your data. This enables you to view your results almost immediately. A Microsoft accredited engineer will review the findings, provide recommendations and knowledge transfer, and build a remediation plan with your staff and your Technical Account Manager (TAM).
- Online delivery with a Microsoft accredited engineer
- Convenience of the remote delivery means minimal impact on your environment and IT staff
- Assessment results available online
- Easily share results with your IT staff and others in your organization
- Re-assess your environment to track progress
- Reduce support costs by exposing configuration and operational issues before they affect your business
- Flexible scheduling options
- Access to best practice updates for one year with an active Premier Support contract
Data submission to Microsoft online servers and displaying your results on the online portal uses encryption to help protect your data. Your data is analyzed using our RAP expert system. The results remain available throughout the licensed period of your assessment. You can also re-assess your environment at any time using the updated best practice guidance that is made available to subscribers on a regular basis. Your IT staff or other teams within your organization can be granted access to the results in order to collaborate effectively on the outcome of the assessment.
RAP as a Service collects information on the key technology, people, and process areas in your environment and analyzes this information against best practices obtained from over thousands of customer assessments. Solutions for each of the issues are identified and articulated in the Technical Findings report. All critical and important issues are explained by the Microsoft accredited engineer and a remediation plan is provided as one of the key deliverables.
Breakthrough Follow-on Experience
Persistence is now built-in with this service, allowing you to re-assess your environment multiple times to track progress, get updates to newly released best practice guidance, obtain new online portal features, and interact with an exclusive online community.
- Assessment tooling, multiple submissions, and access to an online portal
- Regular updates to best practice guidance and online portal features
- Use of the online portal and tools for one year with an active Microsoft Premier Support contract
- Knowledge transfer of issues found
- Remediation plan
- Technical Findings report